Fox+Mattson, P.C. understands that many legal questions surface as situations change in our clients lives. Common questions might include:
- May I disinherit my spouse?
- What happens if someone dies without a will?
- What is involved if I start a business under an assumed name?
- When do you have to probate a will?
- What happens if we can’t find the deceased’s will?
- To what extent am I legally responsible for my child’s actions?
- As a new business owner, do I need to write a business plan?
- Under what conditions should I put my possessions in a trust?
- How can I prove age discrimination?
- What are my options if I no longer trust my business partner?
- What makes a will valid?
- Can I get to my deceased spouse’s safety deposit box?
- Where can I get advice on starting a small business?
If you are facing these kinds of legal issues in the Atlanta Ga area, you need the assistance of a local law firm that you can trust and who wants to help. Just fill out this form to ask us questions, or call us at 404.256.0020.