We know how difficult it is to deal with estate, probate, will, and trust problems between relatives and stepfamily, especially when you live out of state.
Is your situation similar to one of these?
- Can’t find the Will? You’re not stuck.
- Your father gave Power of Attorney to his new wife. She used it to write checks to herself and to move his money into joint accounts with her. Now nothing is left to pass under his will to you and your siblings.
- Any ways around what’s in the Will?
- You spent years caring for your mother and taking care of her financial matters. Your siblings now accuse you of taking her money.
- Your sister had your mother change all of her accounts into joint name with her. Now that your mother has died, your sister says the money in those accounts belongs to just her.
Questions about your documents or their documents? If you are facing this kind of legal issue in the Atlanta Ga area, you need the assistance of a local law firm you can trust. Fill out this form to ask questions, or call us at 404.256.0020.